Recruitment of Business Development Managers (BDMs) in Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra (Pune)
NABKISAN Finance Limited (NKFL), a subsidiary of NABARD is registered as Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC). NKFL is involved in providing financial assistance in the form of loans for agriculture and other rural projects to various categories of borrowers including individuals, societies, MFIs, producer companies,corporates, others etc. It is also a leader in leading to Farmer Producer Companies (FPOs). NKFL is looking for the following candidates.
Business Development Managers (BDMs) – 3
BDMs are required forNKFL’s operations in Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra (Pune) pertaining to mobilisation, financing, and monitoring of agri and rural development projects. The candidates will be posted at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Pune respectively.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Managers
- Business Development and Promotion
- Appraisal of project and preparation of techno-financial report and sanction memorandum
- Monitoring of projects including field visit and inspection
- Data collection, analysis and management of data.
- Leadership role in business development and outreach.
- Credit delivery and recovery of loans.
- Compliance to processes, relationship management, credit management and asset quality.
- Providing monitoring reports, MIS and other compliance as may be required by Corporate Office.
- Conduct of feasibility studies etc.
- Regular follow up with clients.
First class graduate. Preference for graduates with agriculture or any other discipline allied to agriculture and to MBA/PG Diploma in Management/ Rural Management from reputed institutions.
Knowledge of MS office with proficiency in MS excel and power point is essential along with good communication skills.
2 to 3 years’ experience in fields of credit appraisal, monitoring and business mobilisation in agriculture and related sectors.
i. Knowledge of local language
ii. Willingness to travel extensively
Contract Period :
Initial contract is for a period of two years, which can be extended based on performance review.
Remuneration and other benefits
- Salary: Consolidated pay of Rs. 40,000/month plus other allowances towards, lunch, telephone.Higher remuneration upto Rs10,000/- will be considered in case of deserving candidates.
- Performance Based Incentive: The company has an attractive performance based incentive based on identifiable performance indicators.
- Cost to Company at the minimum pay & maximum incentive works out to Rs 5.74 lakh p.a to Rs 8.15 lakh p a.
Last date of receipt of applications 15 April 2017